Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Good Week in Books (4)



So, I know I will have a fantastic book week next week because some books I’ve been waiting for finally come out, and I will also be attending Teen Day at the RT Booklovers Convention! But, I just couldn’t not share the awesomeness that has been my week in books this week.
Also, quick side note, before I get started: Please vote for me on goodreads for the Independent Book Blogger Awards. If you scroll down a little bit, there should be a link on the left side that can take you right over to voting…
Now to the books! I got an enormous haul from Net Galley! Seriously, I got a ton of books this week!  Thank you Disney Hyperion, Bloomsbury Children’s Books, Lerner Publishing Group, Little Brown Books for Young Readers, and Flux books!


  
Dead Time by Anne Cassidy
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
False Memory Dan Krokos
Skylark by Meagen Spooner
Redemption by Veronique Launier
The Curiosities by Maggie Stiefvater, Brenna Yovanoff, and Tessa Gratton
Silver by Talia Vance


I also got these ARCs at my bookstore, courtesy of Penguin (Viking, Razorbill, and G.P. Putnam’s Sons):



Immortal City
by Scott Speer
Gilt by Katerine Longshore
Deadweather and Sunrise by Geof Rodkey


I also then got this finished Young Reader book courtesy of HarperCollins Disney Books Group, and I’m glad to know they will be sending me more books soon!


Iva Honeysuckle Discovers the World
by Candice Ransom and Illustrated by Heather Ross (Doesn’t it look adorable?)


Then I also purchased these two beauties:




Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Above by Leah Bobet

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Nori! I haven't been approved for some of those NetGalley ones yet. :( Boo.

    Grave Mercy's so good. It reminds me most of Touch of Power. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete