Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Good Week in Books (14)


So, I had another fantastic book week! I got my next book for review for Romantic Times. I got two freebies from my amazing library. I bought three books I’ve had my eye on for a while. And I scored some seriously awesome ARC’s from a bookstore I frequent, for free!
To review for Romantic Times:
 
Radiate
by Marley Gibson

Free books from the library(!):
 
Liar by Justine Larbalestier (I love this author!)
Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter (I still need to read the first one in this series, but I know I will love them because I love her other books!)

Books I finally gave in and bought:
 
A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young

The Girl Who Circumvented Fairyland in a Ship of her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
Keeping the Castle by Patrice Kindl

The ARC’s I randomly lucked out on getting from a bookstore…I did tell them that I reviewed books and then they told me I could take a few (!!!):
 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (8/7/12)
Erasing Time by C.J. Hill (8/28/12)
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (9/11/12)
The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze (already out, but I really, really want to read this one and I’m so excited!)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED LOVED Unspoken! Very jealous you got a physical ARC copy, I reviewed an e-book copy. I also really want to read Liar and A Need So Beautiful I have heard great things about both books.

    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of Erasing Time. It sounds SO COOL! AHHHHHHH! Why do I not have this magical book store? *weeps*

    ReplyDelete