Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Good Week in Books (19)


I had a very light book week. I think I consider a week with any new books good though. I just purchased two new ones (I’ve been needing!). Technically, I got some super sweet member coupons in the mail for Barnes and Noble, and I was only able to hold on to those coupons for a matter of a day or so…Even though I know there’s books I want that come out this Tuesday. I also purchased my DVD copy of the Hunger Games! I can’t wait to re-watch it, and then watch all the bonus features!
Purchased:

Endlessly by Kiersten White (I have fallen in love with her books! And I have a review coming for Supernaturally really soon).

Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan (I just love it when YA authors collaborate!)
The Hunger Games (3 Disc Deluxe Edition from Target) DVD

2 comments:

  1. I still really want to read Team Human! I hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love author collaboration. Enjoy! Endlessly's cover is totally gorg!

    ReplyDelete