Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Good Week in Books (18)



I definitely had a good week in books this week! I’ve sort of slowly been regaining my sanity after Leaky Con last week. It’s taken a week to calm down, seriously. And I’m enjoying my last days of summer before my school library starts up again. And enjoying summer for me always means reading a lot of books! I got two new ones in the mail for review. I purchased two books (in paperback!). And I received a nice, little haul of books from Net Galley!
For Review (Thank you Disney Hyperion!):
 
False Memory
by Dan Krokos (I’ve read, reviewed, and loved this one already and I’m so happy to have a finished copy!)
The DemiGod Diaries by Rick Riordan

Purchased:

Anna Dressed in Blood
by Kendare Blake (I have read so many fantastic reviews for this one!)
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers (I have read really good reviews for this one and it just sounds so interesting!)

From Net Galley (Thank you Harlequin, Disney Hyperion, and Cedar Fort!):

 
Covet
by Melissa Darnell (9/25/12)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (1/22/13)
Shadowlands by Kate Brian (1/8/13)
Refuge by Carole Rummage (11/13/12)
How was your week in books?

3 comments:

  1. I just read This is Not a Test and it's AWESOME! :) I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! People seem to really love this one. I'm super excited to start it.

      Delete
  2. Woo, False Memory.

    I don't know how you'll feel about This Is Not a Test, because it as an ISSUES book. So depressing. Heather will love it so, though.

    Never heard of Refuge, but the cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete