Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Good Week in Books (20)


What a fun book week! I got one book to review from Net Galley (thank you, Angry Robot!). I got one free book for my Kindle (thank you, Epic Deals). I purchased 3 books from Half Priced Books (technically it’s 2 ARC’s and one book). And I purchased two new books that I have been waiting and waiting for.
And for anyone that has a Half Priced Books near them, it’s apparently 20% off all books this Labor Day weekend, so that’s like 70% off books! I might actually go find a second Half Priced Books today…because well, I’m me.
I received the one on the left from Net Galley, and the one on the right for free for my Kindle:
 
Broken
by A. E. Rought (this one sounds so cool!)
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
I got these three extremely marked down in the Labor Day sale (!):
 
Starcrossed
 by Josephine Angelini
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (ARC)
A Want so Wicked by Suzanne Young (ARC…I pretty much jumped for joy when I saw this because I loved book 1, and I’ve been dying to buy this one.)
These are the two new ones I absolutely needed to buy:

Unwholly by Neal Shusterman (!!!!!!)
Outpost by Ann Aguire
How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Starcrossed! It's been sitting on my shelves for quite a while. :P Broken sounds really awesome too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Unwholly too, though I missed out on having Shusterman sign it. I messed up my schedule. SIGH.

    ReplyDelete