Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Good Week in Books (25)


I had another fantastic book week! I received three books for younger readers in the mail for review (I’ll most likely be keeping/reviewing one of them and donating the other two to one of my libraries). I purchased three new books this week (one at the signing I went to, and two at my favorite Chicago bookstore). I also got four October ARC’s from my magical Chicago bookstore that gives them away.
From Harper Collins:
 
The Mark of Athena
by Rick Riordan
The Red Pyramid: The Graphic Novel by Rick Riordan and adapted by Orpheus Collar
Let’s Go for a Drive by Mo Willems
Purchased:
 
The Raven Boys
by Maggie Stiefvater
Please Ignore Vera Dietz
by A.S. King
Blood Magic
by Tessa Gratton

The October ARC’s:

Breathe
by Sarah Crossman (10/2/12)
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson (10/9/12)
Beta by Rachel Cohn (10/16/12)
Dustlands: Rebel Heart by Moira Young (10/30/12) !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE A.S. King! OMG, Rebel Heart! *wants*

    Valkyrie Rising is great!

    ReplyDelete