Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Good Week in Books (42)


So, I might have gone a little overboard again at Barnes and Noble, but there were just so many books to buy…I did have a couple of coupons, and I do have a discount there, but still. I have a problem. And I know there are books coming out in February that I will need to get too. I purchased five books this week (one that isn’t out till next week!). And I received one new one in the mail to review for Romantic Times.

Undeadly by Michele Vail (one of my Wow’s)
Asunder by Jodi Meadows (!!!)
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (a little early!!!)
Prodigy by Marie Lu (!!!)
Everbound by Brodi Ahston (!!!)
The Office of Mercy by Ariel Djanikian (ARC for review, comes out 2/25/13)
How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. Dying to read Everbound! I hope I enjoy it as much as the first! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you got Scarlet early! I know a few bookstores will put books out a week early. A big win for you!

    ReplyDelete