Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Good Week in Books (51)


I had a decent book week. I purchased two new paperbacks this week. Both are books I’ve actually read already, but I know that at some point I would like to re-read because they were super good. I also checked out one library book.

Eleanor and Park
by Rainbow Rowell (library book)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (new paperback!)
A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink (new paperback!)
I’ve also realized that I’ve had some books sent to my old address. So hopefully, next week, I’ll have a lot more new books…We’ll see how this works. How was your book week?

2 comments:

  1. A temptation of Angels sounds great. I really liked her series :) Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eleanor & Park is so amazing. I just finished it last week and I'm ready to reread it! Lol. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete