Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (43)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan (10/10/2013):

Description on Goodreads:

Free from bonds, but not each other
It’s time to choose sides…On the surface, Sorry-in-the-Vale is a sleepy English town. But Kami Glass knows the truth. Sorry-in-the-Vale is full of magic. In the old days, the Lynburn family ruled with fear, terrifying the people into submission in order to kill for blood and power. Now the Lynburns are back, and Rob Lynburn is gathering sorcerers so that the town can return to the old ways.
But Rob and his followers aren’t the only sorcerers in town. A decision must be made: pay the blood sacrifice, or fight. For Kami, this means more than just choosing between good and evil. With her link to Jared Lynburn severed, she’s now free to love anyone she chooses. But who should that be?
The first book was my favorite book of 2012. Saying I’m waiting on this one is an understatement. The ending of book one had me gasping in shock/surprise. The description sounds super good. I’ve read a little extra too on the author’s livejuournal. And I am so flipping out and anxiously pacing to get my hands on this one. I’m not a big fan of this cover. I kind of loved the first cover and all of it uniqueness. This one kind of looks like every other YA cover out there, and I’m not that impressed. However, I don’t care about the cover enough to let it defer me. I’m so excited for this one. Can you tell?
What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment