Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (52)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Evertrue by Jodi Ashton (1/24/14):

So, there doesn’t appear to be a description yet for this book…Which is kind of weird because descriptions do exist for other books being published months after this one. Oh well. I guess I don’t need a description to know I need this book! The first two were wonderful! The darkness, the mythology, the unique retelling of things, and the romance! I want this third installment right now! Also, I love how all three books in the series have covers that go together!
What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've got this series on my TBR list, but I still haven't read book 1. Love the covers for all of them.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is on my TBR list too! I own book 1 but haven'"t had a chance to get into it yet - I have a feeling I'll love it :D I hope YOU will enjoy this one as much as the others! Fab pick, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete