Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (60)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Reborn by C.C. Hunter (4/14/14):

Description from Goodreads:
Stay tuned for an all-new series about Shadow Falls' favourite vampire, Della Tsang!
Why I’m wating:
Um…What a seriously lame description. They can’t tell us anything more?? Also, I’m not the biggest fan of the cover. It kind of reminds me of the Vampire Diaries covers, and why couldn’t they come up with something just a tad bit more unique? On the plus side, there’s going to be a new series about Della (probably one of my all time favorite YA vampires). And no matter what the description or cover, I’d definitely pick up any YA by Hunter. I absolutely loved her other series, and was so sad to see it end. And now I get more. It’s kind of like when a really yummy dinner ends, but then you’re surprised with dessert.  I can’t wait for this treat!
What are you waiting on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment