Monday, October 28, 2013

A Good Week in Books (61)



So…I sort of took a week off from blogging –to get my life in order. October has been one crazy, unbelievable, amazing month for me. What has happened in October: I moved (to Cape Cod!), I had my 27th birthday, I took a dream vacation to Universal Studios/Magical World of Harry Potter (pictures to come), I had some crazy/massive events at my library,  and I did I mention that I moved? So, so many boxes of books! I feel like my arms should belong to super hero. I have Wonder Woman book arms.
Here’s a the new view from the end of my block (3 or so houses away):

Any way, I made a birthday purchase for myself on Amazon. I haven’t actually purchased a book for myself in months (I didn’t want to add any to my boxes), so I went a little crazy for my birthday. I’d already read one (via library book), and knew I had to own it. These lovelies came on my birthday!

Across a Star-Swept Sea
by Diana Peterfreund
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock
Hover by Melissa West
The Taming of the Tights by Louise Rennison
UnSouled by Neal Shusterman
Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan

And this guy came the day after my birthday. It’s release date was the day after my birthday…And I of course already read this one too.

Allegiant
by Veronica Roth

How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment