Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (67)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (1/14/14):

Description (on Goodreads):
In 1940 after the first book ends, Jacob and his new Welsh island friends flee to London, the Peculiar capital of the world. Caul, a dangerous madman, is Miss Peregrine’s brother, and can steal Peculiar abilities for himself. The Peculiars must fight for survival, again.
Why I’m Waiting:
So, the description seriously gives nothing away. That’s all we get, really? But, man that cover is creepy. I read this sequel will also be filled with the same kind of eerie photography of book 1. Book 1 was such a pleasant surprise. I fell in love with the peculiar characters. I ate up the mystery. And I was genuinely surprised by the turn of events in the plot. How can this book not be good?
What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the first book yet but I hear great things about it! I think I am going to wait for this book to come out to start the series!
    Here is my WoW: http://wordswithsarah.blogspot.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete