Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Good Week in Books (64)


I did a little Amazon shopping this week. I was craving the newest Miranda Kenneally book. Also, I need a certain sequel and a certain last book in a series.  And there was a little bit of a sale going on…I also received one for review (thank you, Hyperion).

Racing Savannah
by Miranda Kenneally
Everybody Sees the Ants by A.S. King
Rogue by Gina Damico
Deception by C.J. Redwine
The Broken Stars by Alice Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Since I already have These Broken Stars (an ARC signed by both authors), I think I’ll have a giveaway for the finished copy soon.
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to read Rogue! I want to buy it so bad, but I'm not letting myself since I already have so many other books to read. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete