Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Good Week in Books (69)



It’s been another nice book week! I received 3 new (gorgeous and finished) books for review. Thank you Hyperion and Macmillan!
I decided a while back that I would not include books I borrow in this meme. If I did, my lists would be astronomical. I do work in a library, and on top of my bad book spending habit, and all the books I get to review, I do borrow a lot of books.
I will include some oldies, but goodies though. My parents are beginning to ship to me some of my enormous collection of books I (as a terrible daughter) have left in their possession in Chicago. Mostly, I could not fit them all in my car when I moved across the country and I also could not bring myself to donate these (like I did with a large number of other books). I’m not going to list them all, but I thought someone out there, besides me would get a kick out of where I decided to put them (after running out of shelf space…). They are on my dining/living room/eating table. Go me.
For Review:

The Winner’s Curse
by Marie Rutkoski (This one is so, so pretty!)
Burn Bright by Bethany Frennette (I loved the first one!)
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody (I still need to read the first one, but now I own both!)
My dining/living room/eating table:

Eventually I will get another bookshelf. Apparently 6 is just not enough…
And here’s a close-up of my oldies, but goodies:

How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment