Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Good Week in Books (73)


As I just wrote on Goodreads, I'm having this little problem called the Jennifer L. Armentrout addiction. I think I might have this whole series read in one week...This was so my favorite book by far. And I have some serious reviewing to catch up on and work to do, but...my fingers are twitching in need for the last book.

These books are like Cape Cod Potato chips. One is just not enough. Any way, before finishing Obsidian, I ordered the rest of the series. And it slowly came in this week (one book at a time is weird, Amazon, just weird). I literally put two other books I was reading aside for these and these only.

Origin
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment