Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (109)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on The Ruby Circle by Richelle Meade (2/10/15):

Description on Goodreads:
The epic conclusion to Richelle Mead's New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series is finally here...

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

After their secret romance is exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series. When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.
Why I’m Waiting:
Um…why wouldn’t I be waiting? The only sad thing is this will be the last one! I can’t imagine this universe coming to a close. Tell me, she’s writing another side series! Any way, I the last book of course ended with a cliffhanger. I’m so excited to see how things work for Sydney and Adrian. And I’m beyond ready to see the Alchemists gets what’s coming to them. Please let this happen. Again, the cover is kind of terrible, but at least the covers are all consistently terrible. And there could be no cover for these books that would make not want to read them (and that is saying something coming from me).
What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. I still need to get into this series (I know right?!) but I've been hearing awesome things about the series as it goes on! I hope this one goes out with a bang and does the rest of the series justice! Hopefully you can get your hands on it soon :)

    ReplyDelete