Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Good Week in Books (103)


Bonjour! I am back from my vacation. I had a wonderful vacation in Paris. I did not read as much on my vacation as I assumed I would. Mostly, I think the walking wore me out so much that I went right to bed at the end of the day (with no good, quality book time). On the plus side, my tired feet took me all over a beautiful city. Here are a few photos of me playing tourist:


I received a bunch of books for review, while I was gone. I also purchased two when I got home. And then there’s the books I purchased while in Paris (at the Shakespeare and Company bookstore). The first two in the pile come from Paris, and one of them is entirely blue! The second two were purchased here in Cape Cod. And the rest came courtesy of the wonderful Hachette and Macmillan. The little booklet on the side is a freebie I picked up from a comic book store in Paris. I believe it’s the first two chapters of The Inventor’s Secret by Andrea Cremer. It’s in French, so it’s a little hard for me to read.

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell
Hold Me Closer by David Levithan
Love, Lucy by April Lindner
Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
Black Dove White Raven by Elizabeth Wein
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
 

How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. ahh awesome week for you!!

    Lot's of good looking books this week.

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete