Monday, May 18, 2015

A Good Week in Books (107)



I had a great book week. Thank you, Macmillan for all the amazing books to read/review. Also, I picked up one from Amazon, and it’s getting awfully hard not to stop reading all the books I’m in the middle of to do nothing to but read this one…I have a feeling I will be reading The Heir very soon. I have terrible self-control when Kiera Cass books.

The books:
The Heir by Kiera Cass
From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess by Meg Cabot
The Truth about Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
Exquisite Corpse by Penelope Bagieu
Broken Hearts, Fences, and other things to Mend by Katie Finn
The Novice by Taran Matharu
Love, Fortunes, and other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
Kisses and Curses by Fierce Reads (and 15 YA authors)
Velvet by Temple West
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment