Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (150)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on Unspoken by C.C. Hunter (10/28/15):
Description on Goodreads:
Despite her superhuman strength and enhanced senses, Della Tsang's life as a vampire certainly hasn't been easy. Especially since she was reborn and bound to the mysterious, infuriating, and gorgeous Chase Tallman.

But if there's one thing that's always kept Della going, it's her dream of being an elite paranormal investigator. Her newest case is the opportunity she's been waiting for, but as Della tries to solve the twenty year old murder and clear her father's name. She uncovers secrets about the vampire council. And about Chase.

Feeling betrayed by all the secrets he's kept hidden from her, Della is determined to keep him as far away from her heart as she can. But she'll need his help to solve the case that will lead them into the darkest and ugliest vampire gangs in town and into the scariest reaches of her heart.
Why I’m Waiting:
I love all these books. C.C. Hunter writes YA paranormal romance like a pro. I can’t wait to get more of Della’s story. And I also can’t wait to see what Chase’s secrets are. These books are fun, action-packed, and loaded with friendship, romance, and twists. What’s not to love?
What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I read C.C. Hunter's very first book & loved it, I'm not sure why I didn't finish the series. You've just inspired me to do so!
    http://mirandasbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started this series yet, but I definitely want to. I hope you enjoy this when it's out!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete