Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (172)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that allows bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.
This week I am waiting on A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (5/3/16):



Description on Goodreads:
Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court--but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms--and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future--and the future of a world cleaved in two.

With more than a million copies sold of her beloved Throne of Glass series, Sarah J. Maas's masterful storytelling brings this second book in her seductive and action-packed series to new heights.
Why I’m Waiting:
I just finished reading the first book, and while nothing can be as good as the Throne of Glass series, I really enjoyed reading it. Seriously, Maas is a force to be reckoned with. I will need to own all of her books, probably always. I cannot wait to continue on with this story and see how awesome Feyre is now. Is it May yet?
What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Yup^^ This is going to be my pick next week - post is already all set up LOL! Maas might not have surpassed ToG here but I still gobble up every single thing she puts out and ACOTAR was no exception. I can't wait to see where she takes us with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made a goal for 2016 that this will finally be the year I read a Sarah J. Maas novel!

    ReplyDelete