Monday, March 14, 2016

A Good Week in Books (130)


I had another nice book week. I needed a little blog break last week, but now I’m back to business. That means I have a lot of reviews to write/catching up to do. In the mean time, I received one for review (thank you Macmillan!) and I received one I pre-ordered a long time ago. I may have already started it…And lastly, the wonderful boyfriend got me the much coveted coloring book (Thanks, Nick!). I’ve really got into the adult coloring book trend. Finally, it’s acceptable for me to color in public with no children around. Yes.

The Girl Who Raced Fairyland All the Way Home by Catherynne M. Valente
Lady Midnight
by Cassandra Clare
The Harry Potter Coloring Book
How was your week in books?

2 comments:

  1. I bought so many books this week :( Book buying ban officially ruined.

    I almost can't believe Lady Midnight is finally out. It was a really long wait! haha. Great haul!

    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! The final Fairyland book^^ I still need to read #3 and 4 but I covet that last one :D And YAY for the HP Colouring Book - I still haven't coloured in mine but I love it to pieces all the same LOL! GREAT haul Nori^^ xx

    ReplyDelete