Monday, May 23, 2016

A Good Week in Books (136)


I had a nice book week. I had an eventful week. It started with my friend, Casey, coming to stay with me. We went to the annual MA library conference together. She actually presented. I left the conference with 2 new books. But, I also won a free raffle prize that was a Cape Cod themed basket (filled with goodies like Cape Cod wine, Cape Cod potato chips, and gift cards for places on Cape like whale watching tours). My picture with the basket is on the library association webpage and Facebook page right now (http://www.masslib.org/).
Then I went with my friend and boyfriend to visit another friend who just graduated law school (Go, Chris!) in Albany. And I leave to visit with my mom in the middle of this week. I’ve been a busy bee lately and I’m not sure if I’ll have any posts next week because I don’t think I’ll be blogging on my vacation. However, I’m hoping to get some serious reading time in.
The Books:


We Were Liars
by E. Lockhart (I’ve already read and loved this one)
Steampunk! Edited by Kelly Link and Gavin J. Grant

And here’s the awesome Cape Cod basket:

How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy bee lately :D Enjoy your vacation my friend and hopefully you will get some time to read! Congrats on the great books and sweet Cape Cod goodies^^ xx

    ReplyDelete