Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Good Week in Books (141)


First off, this is my 900th blog post…That is insane. I number my saved documents, so I can always see where I’m at, but I become a bit numb to the numbers. All of a sudden I realized my number today, and had a major proud-of-myself moment.
I had a nice book week too. I received one ARC for review from Penguin Random House. My much anticipated international book finally came to me. And I treated myself to a paperback of a book that I’ve had my eye on for a long time.
I also received another much anticipated book a little early at work, and may have started reading it a little earlier than intended. I won’t talk about it or review it till later. But oh my goodness, it’s good.
The lovelies:

Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
Every Word by Ellie Marney
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Congrats on 900 posts Nori^^ I hope you enjoy all your goodies - I need to get my hands on Every Move! I just finished Every Word and I NEED the conclusion XD

    ReplyDelete