Monday, October 31, 2016

A Good Week in Books (145)



I had a nice, little book week. Strangely, I didn’t finish a single book this week. I’ve mostly just been busy with work and the boyfriend and friends. Though, I made a lot of headway in my audio book listening (while driving to work, boyfriend, and friends). But, also, I’m not really feeling the book I’m reading. I might have to try a new one soon. Also, I think my reading may get a whole lot slower in November because I’m attempting NaNoWriMo again. Wish me luck?
Any way, I received two new pretties for review (with oddly similar color schemes). Thank you, Macmillan!

Blood Red Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick
A Darkly Beating Heart by Lindsay Smith
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Both new ones to me but I love the cover colours - they are gorgeous ♥♥ I know where you're coming from book-wise: I've been in a HUGE slump since finishing EoS...if it wasn't for audiobooks, I wouldn't be reading at all O.O Hope next week is better for you (us) LOL!

    ReplyDelete