Monday, February 6, 2017

A Good Week in Books (152)


I had a very nice book week. I received an ARC for review from Penguin Random House. And I got 5 finished books for review from Macmillan. I read 3 books, and started 2 more…I also, for the first time in my life started subscribing to a magazine: Teen Vogue. I can’t wait to start getting issues of that. And so many good books are coming out this month!
The pretties:



Trusting You and Other Lies
by Nicole Williams
Underwater by Marisa Rechardt
You Don’t Know My Name by Kristen Orlando
Teen Frakenstein by Chandler Baker
Teen Hyde by Chandler Baker
Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Wires and Nerve!! Ohh I would love to know what you think of that one because I have been looking forward to its release for a while now. I'm curious about the Teen Frankenstein and Teen Hyde books too. Congrats on the great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete