Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A Good Week in Books (157)



I always seem to fall into a bit of a March reading slump. I think I more than made up for it in the last week of March/first week of April because I did read 3 books. I also received 2 new ones for review (Thank you, Macmillan!). Though, I was a little lazy blogging. My normal blogging day was spent packing and binge-watching 13 Reasons Why. Now that I’m emotionally destroyed from that amazing show (Please do more YA novels, Netflix!), I feel like I’m all set for a new month, and a new adventure!
I leave for London tomorrow, for a little vacation with the boyfriend.  I am days away from seeing Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!!!!! And I cannot wait for all the things I jam-packed on to a makeshift itinerary. I’ll post pictures after. I will be MIA after this week. Maybe I’ll come back in a couple weeks with a British accent.
The lovelies I received for review:



The Stone Heart
by Faith Erin Hicks
Perfect by Cecelia Ahern
How was your week in books?

1 comment:

  1. Eeeep! London is my #1 bucket list destination!! Oh I can't wait to hear all about your trip Nori - especially ALL the HARRY POTTER things!! Have fun ♥

    ReplyDelete