Monday, April 24, 2017

A Good Week in Books (159)



I had a nice, little book week. I finished one masterful fantasy novel. I also finished an adorable middle grade audio book that I loved. I received one book for review from Macmillan and one ARC from Penguin Teen (First in Line). I’ve also already started reading that ARC. So far, so awesome.
I also just bought my plane ticket for Chicago, and booked my registration for ALA Annual in Chicago this June. I’m so excited to attend this conference. I haven’t attended this one since I was in library school. I’m skipping BEA this year (one giant book conference at a time for me). I have so many books in my future!
This week’s books:

The Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdeih (ARC)
Sunkissed by Jenny McLachlan
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment