Sunday, October 15, 2017

A Good Week in Books (172)



I have had such a crazy workweek. I wasn’t even sure I’d be doing blog posts this week, but here I am. I’m going to be busy with lots of work stuff this weekend, so I’m even putting this together early. I finished one great middle grade book. I started an excellent audio book. And I’m reading the newest John Green book right now, and I’m in love with it. Seriously, I would be lost without books. I’m so thrilled to have such great books to read this fall and I know my work-crazed brain would not be nearly as calm as it is without such great reads.
I received 3 new book for review, courtesy of Macmillan. And I’m feeling so lucky right now to have such a large, enticing TBR shelf.
The books:


The Librarian of Auschwitz
by Antonio Iturbe
Berserker by Emmy Laybourne
Cast No Shadow by Nick Tapalansky and Anissa Espinosa

No comments:

Post a Comment