Monday, May 14, 2018

A Good Week in Books (179)



So, I’m slowly making my way back to my blog. I’ve recapped some of the books I’ve read/done mini reviews for on Goodreads. I’ve been rereading the Harry Potter books. I’m up to book 4 now (on audio). I read a couple of new books this week: one contemporary and one fantasy. And I have received some new books for review (thank you, Macmillan!) Though, I think one of the books in the pile was a purchase. I need to work harder on separating my TBR piles again. In good time…
The new pretties:



Ship it
by Britta Lundin
Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
If You Don’t Have Anything Nice to Say by Leila Sales
All Summer Long by Hope Larson
The Handsome Girl and the Beautiful Boy by B.T. Gottfred
How was your week in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment