Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Catch Up Part 2


So, I mentioned that I have read 26 books, while on my little blog vacation.  I thought I’d list them all here (and then maybe go through some posts with my mini reviews for them). Technically, I’ve read 24 books. Two books were DNF’ed.
I’ve also had some great weeks in books. I have continued to receive books for review. I’ve continued to purchase books. I went on a mini vacation to Florida and bought some books while I was there. And of course I keep checking out many, many books from the library.
Books read since January 31 (and the ratings I gave them on Goodreads):

1) The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Vol. 6: Who Run the World? Squirrels by Ryan North (4 stars)
2) Truly Devious  by Maureen Johnson (5 stars)
3) Wires and Nerve: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer (3 stars)
4) Unearthed by Amie Kaufman (4 stars)
5) Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce (5 stars)
6) That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E.K. Johnston (4 stars)
7) American Panda by Gloria Chao (5 stars)
8) This Heart of Mine by C.C. Hunter (3 stars)
9) Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre (5 stars)
10) The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang (5 stars)
11) Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman (5 stars)
12) Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco (3 stars)
13) The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (5 stars)
14) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling –reread (5 stars)
15) Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (5 stars)
16) The Case for Jamie by Brittany Cavallaro (5 stars)
17) Unspoken by C.C. Hunter (4 stars)
18) Thornhill by Pam Smy (4 stars)
19) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rolwing –reread (5 stars)
20) The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X R Pan (4 stars)
21) Scarlett Hart: Monster Hunter by Marcus Sedgwick (4 stars)
22) The City on the Other Side by Mairghread Scott (4 stars)
23) Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey (5 stars)
24) Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli (5 stars)
And I DNF’ed 2 books:
1) The Reader by Traci Chee
2) Nothing by Annie Barrows

Some mini reviews to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment